Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Added Coble News:

Spread Far the Fame is reporting Coble will be out at least 4-6 weeks. Click on the link at the side of this page to read their report. I received a report which while not as specific did say that the injury was, “significant enough to worry.” Personally, as a Northwestern fan I’m always worried, but now I guess I can have justification for it. Swell.

The bottom line is Coble goes to see the doctor on Friday. That means that he pretty for sure isn't playing Friday night. Other than that, I don't want to go totally nuts until we see the report from that doctor visit Friday. In the past I've seen foot injuries where people are really worried and it turns out to be a 7-10 day thing.

4 comments:

John said...

From everything I can gather it seems like no one is quite sure how long he'll be out. Still, I thought it was necessary to propose some alternatives. This is a big blow for Northwestern if he's out for Butler (likely) and Notre Dame.

Ryan said...

I think your alternatives are pretty good, I'll add some of my own a little later. I lean more towards going really big than using Ryan. It's not that I don't like Ryan, but I really think NU needs him as a backup guard.

TDC Mole said...

Any word on when Kyle R is expected to be available to play?

John said...

Rowley suited up and warmed up for the game against Robert Morris. He didn't play, but he looked recovered - they seemed to be taking things slowly - I think he should be ready to go on Friday.